Hi! Welcome Back and Stay Tune! Netflix's 'I Think You Should Leave' almost made me do a spit take - Mukah Pages : Media Marketing Make Easy With 24/7 Auto-Post System. Find Out How It Was Done!

Header Ads

Netflix's 'I Think You Should Leave' almost made me do a spit take

TwitterFacebook

Sketch comedy can be incredibly hit or missI Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson is a relentlessly bizarre hit.

I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson is a new sketch comedy show on Netflix created by Saturday Night Live's and Detroiters' Tim Robinson (obviously) and Zach Kanin that leans in hard to its strange characters and scenarios to hilarious effect. I almost spit out my coffee during the first episode.

I Think You Should Leave is consistently surprising, and its sketches contain so many hard left turns, it's impossible to know where anything is headed.

More about Television, Netflix, Comedy, I Think You Should Leave, and Entertainment

✍ Source : ☕ Mashable

To continue reading click link or copy to web server. :

(✿◠‿◠)✌ Mukah Pages : 👍 Making Social Media Marketing Make Easy Through Internet Auto-Post System. Enjoy reading and don't forget to 👍 Like & 💕 Share!


No comments

Comments are welcome and encouraged on this site. Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional will be deleted. Including link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.

Comments including profanity and containing language that could deemed offensive will also deleted. Please respectful toward other contributors. Thank you.