Hi! Welcome Back and Stay Tune! Asian Woman’s Tinder Date Turns Into Abusive Nightmare After Missing Signs of Asian Fetish - Mukah Pages : Media Marketing Make Easy With 24/7 Auto-Post System. Find Out How It Was Done!

Header Ads

Asian Woman’s Tinder Date Turns Into Abusive Nightmare After Missing Signs of Asian Fetish


An Asian American woman discovered her Tinder match’s true colors when he verbally abused and fetishized her after a date.
The woman, who identifies herself as Jamie and is currently a student, told NextShark about how she met the man in the Houston, Texas area and shared a pleasant conversation with him as he appeared to be a decent person.

Jamie met Bryan on Tinder. The two reportedly flirted before agreeing to meet in person.

He then offered to pick her up at her address.



“We had a pretty good conversation at dinner and afterwards he asked me if I would like to watch a movie at his place and since the date was going pretty well, I accepted,” she told NextShark. “I ended up staying over at his place and he made a move on me and we ended up hooking up.”
However, the morning after, things took a turn for the worst when Jamie received a Tinder notification on her phone.
“I slept over at his place and the morning after, he saw a Tinder notification pop up on my phone. Seeing the notification, he proceeded to verbally degrade me, calling me ‘easy’ and a ‘whore’ and told me that I was not the type of girl any guy would want to settle down with,” she said. “After I told him I would not like to see him again, he proceeded to send me the most offensive and hurtful messages I’ve ever gotten.”
Screenshots sent to NextShark showed the messages exchanged between Jamie and Bryan.


Things escalated further when Bryan compared Jamie to other “other Asians” on Tinder and called their encounter “a pity f*ck.”

Looking back at his profile, it had been written there: “I can’t help it but Asian girls are just my type.”

“I did not notice that his profile said ‘I can’t help it but Asian girls are my type’ otherwise, I would have swiped left on him,” she said.
“As an Asian woman I dislike white men who group all Asian women together into one group and simply see us as interchangeable.”
The post Asian Woman’s Tinder Date Turns Into Abusive Nightmare After Missing Signs of Asian Fetish appeared first on NextShark.


✍ Credit given to the original owner of this post : ☕ NextShark

🌐 Hit This Link To Find Out More On Their Articles...🏄🏻‍♀️ Enjoy Surfing The Net! href="https://nextshark.com/asian-woman-tinder-date/"



No comments

Comments are welcome and encouraged on this site. Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional will be deleted. Including link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.

Comments including profanity and containing language that could deemed offensive will also deleted. Please respectful toward other contributors. Thank you.