Hi! Welcome Back and Stay Tune! CHEAP: $150 off Beats Solo3 headphones is making the hair I’ve lost tingle - Mukah Pages : Media Marketing Make Easy With 24/7 Auto-Post System. Find Out How It Was Done!

Header Ads

CHEAP: $150 off Beats Solo3 headphones is making the hair I’ve lost tingle



Welcome to CHEAP, our series about things that are good, but most of all, cheap. CHEAP! Confession time: I’ve always yearned to be the headphones-in-public-wearing type, but due to my follicly-challenged condition — I haven’t been able to. In my dreams, I often cycle to work, donning Apple’s Beats atop my luscious, long hair. Then I wake up, full of joy, only to stare in the mirror and see the reflection of my shining bald head. Aw, how terrible I feel. But you know what, you shouldn’t let my misery stop you from living life to the fullest, goddamn it.…

This story continues at The Next Web


✍ Credit given to the original owner of this post : ☕ The Next Web

🌐 Hit This Link To Find Out More On Their Articles...🏄🏻‍♀️ Enjoy Surfing!




No comments

Comments are welcome and encouraged on this site. Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional will be deleted. Including link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.

Comments including profanity and containing language that could deemed offensive will also deleted. Please respectful toward other contributors. Thank you.