Hi! Welcome Back and Stay Tune! PAKATAN HARAPAN OR IS IT …’PAKISTAN’ HARAPAN – WHICH WILL IT BE? ALL EYES ON RULING PACT’S TOP COUNCIL TO REIN IN MAHATHIR & BRING BACK STABILITY TO MALAYSIA AMID ‘BACKDOOR GOVT’ COUP ATTEMPTS - Mukah Pages : Media Marketing Make Easy With 24/7 Auto-Post System. Find Out How It Was Done!

Header Ads

PAKATAN HARAPAN OR IS IT …’PAKISTAN’ HARAPAN – WHICH WILL IT BE? ALL EYES ON RULING PACT’S TOP COUNCIL TO REIN IN MAHATHIR & BRING BACK STABILITY TO MALAYSIA AMID ‘BACKDOOR GOVT’ COUP ATTEMPTS


For those of who read what I write…have you ever stopped to think why I write? Have you not wondered why, at 72, I write religiously almost every day. Why I share my thoughts of my beloved Malaysia with you guys when I am far far away from the place of my birth? I sometimes do get tired and just want to stay in bed on cold winter mornings. I get tired too when what I see happening in Bolehland is more and more of the same plundering and pillaging of our Nation’s coffers. Year in and year out…more and more of the same! Year in and year out why do we continue to have leaders whose only consideration is for their own needs and wants? Surely we have all suffered enough?
I do not have the answers to that lament. I do not know why you guys tolerate the use and abuse of political power for personal gain. I do not understand why you guys can even think that corruption is too embedded in our culture and will stay with us for the foreseeable future. I do not understand all this and I am sad for my beloved Malaysia that it is so.
Today you and I know that nothing has changed. The culture of corruption that thrived within Umno is now embedded within Pakistan Harapan….the only difference between Umno and Pakatan Harapan would be in the prevalence of that culture. But we all know that once embedded, the cancer of corruption moves to consume everything in its path with an intensity that will prove fatal…and as always like the fish that rots from its head, corruption starts and thrives from the very top echelon of Umno, and the same is now true in Pakatan Harapan.
Malaysia today is what Indonesia was in the 1960s. Corrupt to the core. Corruption at the highest echelon of government and politics. Corruption as a way of life. Wake up up my friends and start your personal crusade against corruption now. Wake up and wake others up before another Najib, another Umno, another Rosmah is upon us….and if you look around you, you will see them already lurking in the shadows close to us all.
God help us all for this Pakatan Harapan government never will.

-https://ift.tt/2l1M2Cx


✍ Credit given to the original owner of this post : ☕ Malaysians Must Know the TRUTH

🌐 Hit This Link To Find Out More On Their Articles...🏄🏻‍♀️ Enjoy Surfing!




No comments

Comments are welcome and encouraged on this site. Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional will be deleted. Including link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.

Comments including profanity and containing language that could deemed offensive will also deleted. Please respectful toward other contributors. Thank you.