Hi! Welcome Back and Stay Tune! I Turn Pencils Into Miniature Pop Culture Sculptures - Mukah Pages : Media Marketing Make Easy With 24/7 Auto-Post System. Find Out How It Was Done!

Header Ads

I Turn Pencils Into Miniature Pop Culture Sculptures


I live in the city of Ufa in Russia. I was born in a family of artists and continue the family tradition. I made my first graphite sculptures just earlier this year. I carved well-known characters: Batman and Darth Vader. I also make micro copies of famous paintings on pumpkin seeds, sunflower and rice. But […]

✍ Credit given to the original owner of this post : ☕ WorldTruth.Tv

🌐 Hit This Link To Find Out More On Their Articles...🏄🏻‍♀️ Enjoy Surfing!




No comments

Comments are welcome and encouraged on this site. Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional will be deleted. Including link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.

Comments including profanity and containing language that could deemed offensive will also deleted. Please respectful toward other contributors. Thank you.