Hi! Welcome Back and Stay Tune! 'I will have my day in court', says Shahrir over money laundering charge - Mukah Pages : Media Marketing Make Easy With 24/7 Auto-Post System. Find Out How It Was Done!

Header Ads

'I will have my day in court', says Shahrir over money laundering charge


JOHOR BARU: Johor Baru Umno division chief Tan Sri Shahrir Abdul Samad is unperturbed by the money laundering charge that would be slapped on him at a Sessions Court.
When contacted Monday (Jan 20), Shahrir said that going to court works in his favour, as he would get a chance to defend himself.
"I have given my statement at the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) building for about an hour this morning.
"I have earlier told the MACC that I wanted to bring the issue to court and I will now have my day in court to put up my defence against the allegations," he said.
Shahrir and Pontian MP Datuk Seri Ahmad Maslan will be brought to court to face charges under the Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Terrorism Financing and Proceeds of Unlawful Activities Act 2001 at the Kuala Lumpur Sessions Court on Tuesday (Jan 21).
According to the MACC, Shahrir will face one charge, while Ahmad will be slapped with two charges. - Star


✍ Credit given to the original owner of this post : ☕ Malaysians Must Know the TRUTH

🌐 Hit This Link To Find Out More On Their Articles...🏄🏻‍♀️ Enjoy Surfing!




No comments

Comments are welcome and encouraged on this site. Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional will be deleted. Including link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.

Comments including profanity and containing language that could deemed offensive will also deleted. Please respectful toward other contributors. Thank you.