Hi! Welcome Back and Stay Tune! No matter what’s happening in your life right now, you must read this short story. - Mukah Pages : Media Marketing Make Easy With 24/7 Auto-Post System. Find Out How It Was Done!

Header Ads

No matter what’s happening in your life right now, you must read this short story.

One day, out of the blue, I decided to quit my relationship, my job, and my spiritual life. But before that, I went to the woods to talk to God for the last time.

“God, can you give me one good reason not to quit”, I questioned.

I was taken aback by his reply, as he said “Look around. Do you see the fern and the bamboo?”

I looked around and gave a positive reply.man-768x402

“When I planted the fern and the bamboo seeds, I took very good care of them. I gave them light. I gave them water. The fern quickly grew from the earth.

Its brilliant green covered the floor. Yet nothing came from the bamboo seed. But I did not quit on the bamboo. In the second year the Fern grew more vibrant and plentiful.

But still, nothing came from the bamboo seed. But I did not quit on the bamboo.

In year three there was still nothing from the bamboo seed. But I would not quit. In year four, again, there was nothing from the bamboo seed. I would not quit”, he explained.

“Then in the fifth year a tiny sprout emerged from the earth. Compared to the fern it was seemingly small and insignificant…But just 6 months later the bamboo rose to over 100 feet tall.

It had spent the five years growing roots. Those roots made it strong and gave it what it needed to survive. I would not give any of my creations a challenge it could not handle”, he then added.

After a while he asked me something which really shook me:  “Did you know, my child, that all this time you have been struggling, you have actually been growing roots. I would not quit on the bamboo. I will never quit on you.”

Then God told me to never compare with others and that the bamboo had a different purpose than me. Eventually, my time will come and I will rise high.

I then asked, “How high should I rise?”

He asked a confusing question by saying “How high will the bamboo rise?”

“As high as it can?” I questioned.

”Yes”, he said, “Give Me glory by rising as high as you can.”

I left the woods afterwards and wrote this remarkable story, hoping that these words will help others overcome their struggles and see that God never leaves the ones he had created.

Therefore, keep going and never give up! Don’t complain and tell God how big your problem is, but tell the problem how big God is instead.

Source : http://ift.tt/1M9EgaQ

The post No matter what’s happening in your life right now, you must read this short story. appeared first on Healthy Way Of Life.





Mukah Pages sharing Pure Healthy Life from Healthy Way Of Life http://ift.tt/1U5Bc50

No comments

Comments are welcome and encouraged on this site. Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional will be deleted. Including link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.

Comments including profanity and containing language that could deemed offensive will also deleted. Please respectful toward other contributors. Thank you.