Hi! Welcome Back and Stay Tune! “I’m No Doctor, But I Think the Wine Helped:” This Man Refused Chemo, Went Home And Lived to Be 98….Here’s How He Did it - Mukah Pages : Media Marketing Make Easy With 24/7 Auto-Post System. Find Out How It Was Done!

Header Ads

“I’m No Doctor, But I Think the Wine Helped:” This Man Refused Chemo, Went Home And Lived to Be 98….Here’s How He Did it

102-year-old
“How long do I have to live? Because I have work to do,” told high-spirited Stamatis Moraitis to his doctors when he was diagnosed with lung cancer in his 60s.  Full Article »

Source : World Truth.TV http://ift.tt/2gpjN8f

No comments

Comments are welcome and encouraged on this site. Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional will be deleted. Including link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.

Comments including profanity and containing language that could deemed offensive will also deleted. Please respectful toward other contributors. Thank you.