Hi! Welcome Back and Stay Tune! Everything you need to know about menstrual discs - Mukah Pages : Media Marketing Make Easy With 24/7 Auto-Post System. Find Out How It Was Done!

Header Ads

Everything you need to know about menstrual discs


Everything you need to know about menstrual discs

Over the winter holidays, I found myself bearing down in my shower, twisting my body into ungodly positions to try to dislodge a menstrual disc and remove it. A horrifying thought came to mind after a few minutes: What if it’s stuck

I’ve gone to the ER for sillier things, and avoided it for worse, but I definitely did not want to put further strain on my local hospital during a pandemic for this. After a few more perilous minutes of contorting myself, I was relieved to be able to fish it out and rinse the disc clean under the faucet. 

The whole scene wasn’t exactly what I had envisioned when I set out to switch to a new method of period protection. As a longtime tampon user, I wanted to move to an internal period product over an external one like reusable pads, but I was worried about the small chance a cup’s suction could interfere with my IUDRead more...

More about Health, Social Good, Social Good, Sex Relationships, and Health

✍ Credit given to the original owner of this post : ☕ Mashable

🌐 Hit This Link To Find Out More On Their Articles...🏄🏻‍♀️ Enjoy Surfing!




No comments

Comments are welcome and encouraged on this site. Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional will be deleted. Including link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.

Comments including profanity and containing language that could deemed offensive will also deleted. Please respectful toward other contributors. Thank you.