Hi! Welcome Back and Stay Tune! Police report lodged after confusion over vaccine received - Mukah Pages : Media Marketing Make Easy With 24/7 Auto-Post System. Find Out How It Was Done!

Header Ads

Police report lodged after confusion over vaccine received


 


A reporter has lodged a police report after confusion over what vaccine he received for the first dose of his Covid-19 vaccination.

This came after his consent form and vaccine appointment card each showed a different vaccine.

“When I got my first dose, I signed a consent for the Pfizer vaccine, but my appointment card for the second dose shows I will be given the Sinovac vaccine.

“Now I feel confused and pressured, wondering what vaccine I actually got for my first dose,” said the reporter who declined to be named.

The police report was lodged on July 24 at the Semenyih police station, where he demanded a detailed explanation from the Health Ministry.

When contacted, Kajang OCPD Mohd Zaid Hass confirmed receiving the report.

Malaysiakini has also contacted the Covid-19 Immunisation Task Force and is awaiting a response.

Meanwhile, the 47-year-old told this news portal that he was given his first vaccine dose on June 16 at Dewan Orang Ramai Taman Bukit Mewah, Kajang.

“I was told I would be given the Pfizer vaccine, as stated in the consent form I signed. As usual, I was given an appointment card for the second dose on July 7 after my injection.

“However, I had to postpone the appointment for the second dose because I was feeling unwell.

“On July 24, I went to the Bangi Golf Resort Club for the second dose. There, I was told I would get the Sinovac vaccine.

“This is because, according to them, my appointment card states I had previously received the Sinovac vaccine,” he said.

He said after he explained to the vaccination centre staff that he had previously received the Pfizer vaccine, a healthcare worker told him there had been a mistake on his appointment card.

The officer supposedly explained that he was issued a Sinovac vaccine appointment card because they had run out of the Pfizer vaccine appointment cards.

However, the reporter said he was not convinced by the health officer’s explanation and is now unsure what vaccine he initially received, so he asked to postpone his injection.

“I rejected the second dose because I’m worried that injecting different vaccines would cause health problems,” he said. - Mkini



✍ Credit given to the original owner of this post : ☕ Malaysians Must Know the TRUTH

🌐 Hit This Link To Find Out More On Their Articles...🏄🏻‍♀️ Enjoy Surfing!




No comments

Comments are welcome and encouraged on this site. Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional will be deleted. Including link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.

Comments including profanity and containing language that could deemed offensive will also deleted. Please respectful toward other contributors. Thank you.