Hi! Welcome Back and Stay Tune! First Look at Constance Wu as a Stripper in Upcoming Film ‘Hustlers’ - Mukah Pages : Media Marketing Make Easy With 24/7 Auto-Post System. Find Out How It Was Done!

Header Ads

First Look at Constance Wu as a Stripper in Upcoming Film ‘Hustlers’

Photos of Constance Wu in character while on the set of the upcoming stripper drama “Hustlers” is making the rounds on the internet.

The “Fresh Off the Boat” and “Crazy Rich Asians” star was spotted on the first day of filming in New York City on March 22, Hollywood Life first reported.

Wu looked completely different compared to her role in Jon M. Chu’s film adaptation of Kevin Kwan’s bestselling novel of the same name. She can be seen wearing dark straight hair, leather boots and pants, and a fur jacket.

Details about Wu’s character in “Hustlers” is scarce, but the film is reportedly set in New York City during the 2000s financial crisis. It also stars Jennifer Lopez and Cardi B who play strip club employees and join forces to scam their clients on Wall Street.

“A lot of women here, they taught me to be more powerful,” Cardi, who will make her film debut, told CBS.

“I did gain, like, a passion and love [for] performing. It made me feel pretty… I’m glad for this chapter in my life. A lot of people always want to make fun of me — ‘Oh, you used to be a stripper!’ — I don’t ever regret it, because I learned a lot. I feel like it matured me. My biggest ambition was money. That’s what these women put in my head: nothing is important but the money.”

The post First Look at Constance Wu as a Stripper in Upcoming Film ‘Hustlers’ appeared first on NextShark.



✍ Source : ☕ NextShark

To continue reading click link or copy to web server. :

(✿◠‿◠)✌ Mukah Pages : 👍 Making Social Media Marketing Make Easy Through Internet Auto-Post System. Enjoy reading and don't forget to 👍 Like & 💕 Share!


No comments

Comments are welcome and encouraged on this site. Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional will be deleted. Including link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.

Comments including profanity and containing language that could deemed offensive will also deleted. Please respectful toward other contributors. Thank you.