Hi! Welcome Back and Stay Tune! Can You and Your Kids Solve This Math Problem Under 1 Minute? - Mukah Pages : Media Marketing Make Easy With 24/7 Auto-Post System. Find Out How It Was Done!

Header Ads

Can You and Your Kids Solve This Math Problem Under 1 Minute?

Here is a fun thing you can do with your kids.

Let me guess. Math is not the strongest side of your family. I don’t like math, as well.

However, I found myself loving these math problems.

It’s not important whether I came to the final solution or not, they rule!

I remember my math teacher telling me how important this subject will be further in my life.

To be honest, I still wait to see when I’m going to sinus, cosinus, and tangens.

Jokes aside, let’s go straight to business.

The Problem:

Can You and Your Kids Solve This Math Problem Under 1 Minute?

So, here is the problem and now it’s your turn to make some sense out of it.

Cmon. I’ll give you a minute.

I’ll play a little Ray Charles until you finish thinking about it.

Oh, I love that man!

Are you ready?

I bet it wasn’t that hard. I solved it right away, but it was nice seeing both of my kids struggling to find the final result.

The Solution:

I don’t want to play the show off here, but it was easy!

Use some 4th-grade math tricks, and you’ll get it. Don’t see the last number as a big number. Try to find the digits.

Now I told you everything.

You just need to multiply the presented digits, add and subtract them from each other.

For example: 7 + 2 = 1495

7 x 2 = 14

7 + 2 = 9

7 – 2 = 5

I can hear you saying “oh. I get it. Smart”.

Thank you.

Here is another math problem that gone viral on Facebook.

Do you feel better now?

It is good to start up your kids’ brain with simple problems like these.

READ NEXT: See How to Have Fun Time With Your Kids Doing These 20 Creative Crafts

You can even do a nice little competition for a price.

Don’t forget to share this with all of your friends.

Source: David Wolfe



Contributer : Mamabee

No comments

Comments are welcome and encouraged on this site. Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional will be deleted. Including link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.

Comments including profanity and containing language that could deemed offensive will also deleted. Please respectful toward other contributors. Thank you.