Hi! Welcome Back and Stay Tune! Another MP Must Resign, Wan Azizah Must Resign From DPM, etc etc - Mukah Pages : Media Marketing Make Easy With 24/7 Auto-Post System. Find Out How It Was Done!

Header Ads

Another MP Must Resign, Wan Azizah Must Resign From DPM, etc etc



Anwar contest by-election within months to get into Dewan Rakyat
speeding up return to Parliament after release from prison 

(OSTB : Err . . arent all the Parliamentary seats already occupied? So some MP will have to vacate his seat just so that Anwar can "get back into Dewan Rakyat?")

there's nothing wrong with me being member of parliament

(OSTB : of course there is nothing wrong with you being an MP. But some other MP will be made to be an idiot - his or her entire life - to vacate a seat just so that you can "get back into Parliament". What if you lose in the By Election?)

would not be contesting Pandan seat, held by his wife 
Pandan problematic, cos Azizah would resign as DPM, vacuum for PKR 

(OSTB : Azizah will have to resign from the DPM spot anyway.  Takkan if Anwar wins a By Election that he will just be an ordinary MP, sitting among the backbenchers while the wife is the DPM?  He will want a Cabinet slot. 

Takkan he will be just any ordinary Cabinet member while the wife is the DPM? He will want to be the DPM himself. Azizah will have to resign. 

The first woman DPM of the country - a great achievement Dr Wan Azizah - my deepest respect and regard for you, my admiration for Dr Wan Azizah increases by the day.  A really unbelievable achievement.

But Azizah will just be a seat warmer.  So much for women's achievement.)

Next week, I go to London to meet Al Gore
after Raya Turkey, cos Erdoğan has reminded me three times 
important meetings with world leaders who requested I visit them
Modi has also extended his invitation
when visits completed in few months, I offer myself as by-election candidate

(OSTB :  Name dropping again? 
Not meeting the Queen of England for tea? 
Err . . who the hell is Al Gore?  
Erdogan called three times? So what? 
Who gives a shit about Erdogan? 
Erdogan is still the single largest patron of the ISIS terrorists in the Middle East. 
Dont believe me? Click here  or just Google "Erdogan and ISIS'.





Tomorrow I will speak with (Dr M) again 
Last night, I spoke with him over phone
He has given good access to me.
When I phone within minutes I get connected

(OSTB : Again so what?  It all depends on what you talk about.

Here is a conversation between Anwar and Tun Dr Mahathir:

A:  Tun I am meeting Al Gore.

Tun M : Who is Al Gore?

A: He helped me during my street protests in 1998.

Tun : 20 years ago ??   How old is he now.

A: Not yet 93 Tun. 

Tun : OK.  Good luck.

A: Tun I am also meeting Erdogan. He called me three times.

Tun : Three times? Do you owe him money?

A: No Tun. His battery died twice.

Tun : Oh I see. 

A: Tun, Modi also invited me to visit.

Tun: Have you bought your Indian costume?

A:  I will be going to the tailor in Lebuh Ampang soon.

Tun : Ok. Just dont dance and sing any Tamil songs. The protocol people will be unhappy.

A:  hmmm...


✍ Sumber Pautan : ☕ Malaysians Must Know the TRUTH

Kredit kepada pemilik laman asal dan sekira berminat untuk meneruskan bacaan sila klik link atau copy paste ke web server : https://ift.tt/2JnJpFK

(✿◠‿◠)✌ Mukah Pages : Pautan Viral Media Sensasi Tanpa Henti. Memuat-naik beraneka jenis artikel menarik setiap detik tanpa henti dari pelbagai sumber. Selamat membaca dan jangan lupa untuk 👍 Like & 💕 Share di media sosial anda!


No comments

Comments are welcome and encouraged on this site. Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional will be deleted. Including link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.

Comments including profanity and containing language that could deemed offensive will also deleted. Please respectful toward other contributors. Thank you.