Hi! Welcome Back and Stay Tune! Sorry iPhone X owners, but Pixel takes way better Aurora photos - Mukah Pages : Media Marketing Make Easy With 24/7 Auto-Post System. Find Out How It Was Done!

Header Ads

Sorry iPhone X owners, but Pixel takes way better Aurora photos

TwitterFacebook

It was dark and my feet were freezing, despite my winter boots and Alaska-themed wool socks. Up on a hillside, the city lights of Anchorage far below, I saw a milky sheen striped across the sky. Were those the Northern Lights I had been looking for? 

I turned my Pixel 2 sideways and tapped open the camera app. The screen was a pixelated black. I swiped to Night Sight. The display didn’t look any better. I pressed the crescent moon on Night Sight’s camera button and held still, as I'd been told. 

The milky sheen transformed into a bright green. The outline of a snow-spotted mountain emerged. My phone had captured more light from the Aurora Borealis than I could see with my own eyes.  Read more...

More about Aurora Borealis, Pixel, Night Sight, Iphone X, and Pixel 2

✍ Source : ☕ Mashable

To continue reading click link or copy to web server. :

(✿◠‿◠)✌ Mukah Pages : 👍 Making Social Media Marketing Make Easy Through Internet Auto-Post System. Enjoy reading and don't forget to 👍 Like & 💕 Share!


No comments

Comments are welcome and encouraged on this site. Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional will be deleted. Including link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.

Comments including profanity and containing language that could deemed offensive will also deleted. Please respectful toward other contributors. Thank you.