Hi! Welcome Back and Stay Tune! 14 tweets that got me through the week - Mukah Pages : Media Marketing Make Easy With 24/7 Auto-Post System. Find Out How It Was Done!

Header Ads

14 tweets that got me through the week

TwitterFacebook

Live by the Twitter feed, die by the Twitter feed. 

Each week, I gain knowledge. Sure, it might be the fact that nobody else checks their voicemails or what the alleged main ingredient is in a Werther's candy. But it's knowledge nonetheless. They say our Twitter feeds are a reflection of our brains. And by "they" I mean "I." 

With that being said, here are the 14 best tweets I saw this week. No, I know. I shouldn't have. But I did. 

1. Math? Nah. Math humor? Sure.

me: i'm terrified of the vertical axis

therapist: why?

me: [screams]

— magnet (@arcadeseals) May 21, 2019 Read more...

2. Never in my (relatively) young stoner life have I come across anything as relatable as this tweet.

More about Memes, Funny Tweet, Twitter Roundups, Tweet Roundup, and Culture

✍ Source : ☕ Mashable

To continue reading click link or copy to web server. :

(✿◠‿◠)✌ Mukah Pages : 👍 Making Social Media Marketing Make Easy Through Internet Auto-Post System. Enjoy reading and don't forget to 👍 Like & 💕 Share!


No comments

Comments are welcome and encouraged on this site. Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional will be deleted. Including link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.

Comments including profanity and containing language that could deemed offensive will also deleted. Please respectful toward other contributors. Thank you.