Hi! Welcome Back and Stay Tune! 5 ways to talk about mental health that'll leave you feeling better - Mukah Pages : Media Marketing Make Easy With 24/7 Auto-Post System. Find Out How It Was Done!

Header Ads

5 ways to talk about mental health that'll leave you feeling better

TwitterFacebook

When I went to the hospital to give birth to my first child, I tried to get through labor without an epidural. A nurse came into my room and watched me grimace with pain during a contraction. I was convinced that good moms didn’t give their kids drugs before they’re even born. The nurse asked me, “Do you routinely punch yourself in the face?” 

I was shocked by her question. Laughing at the idea, I replied, “No.” She went on to tell me that if I did routinely sock myself, I could continue experiencing pain with her blessing, but that it didn’t need to be this way. I didn’t need to make it harder than it was already going to be. I wouldn’t get a gold star on my son’s birth certificate that differentiated me from the other moms. We all wanted the same thing: a safe birth and a healthy baby.  Read more...

More about Mental Health, World Mental Health Day, Self Care, Born This Way Foundation, and Social Good

✍ Source : ☕ Mashable

To continue reading click link or copy to web server. :

(✿◠‿◠)✌ Mukah Pages : 👍 Making Social Media Marketing Make Easy Through Internet Auto-Post System. Enjoy reading and don't forget to 👍 Like & 💕 Share!


No comments

Comments are welcome and encouraged on this site. Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional will be deleted. Including link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.

Comments including profanity and containing language that could deemed offensive will also deleted. Please respectful toward other contributors. Thank you.