Hi! Welcome Back and Stay Tune! My dog nanny cam turned me into a helicopter dog mom - Mukah Pages : Media Marketing Make Easy With 24/7 Auto-Post System. Find Out How It Was Done!

Header Ads

My dog nanny cam turned me into a helicopter dog mom

TwitterFacebook

Nymeria howls.

That impressive vocal ability was just part of what I learned about my newly adopted pup, Nymeria (aka "Meerie"), as I watched her, pacing and barking non-stop, from a dog nanny cam live feed on my phone, while I sat in my office, miles away. 

I was heartbroken. 

I thought she was adjusting, doing fine! But a livestreamed feed showed me that her adorable affection while I was around translated to separation anxiety when I wasn't. On the live feed, I had to watch her clearly suffering, or at best bored, and there was not much I could do about it.

More about Dogs, Parenting, Parenting With Technology, Furbo, and Tech

✍ Source : ☕ Mashable

To continue reading click link or copy to web server. :

(✿◠‿◠)✌ Mukah Pages : 👍 Making Social Media Marketing Make Easy Through Internet Auto-Post System. Enjoy reading and don't forget to 👍 Like & 💕 Share!


No comments

Comments are welcome and encouraged on this site. Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional will be deleted. Including link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.

Comments including profanity and containing language that could deemed offensive will also deleted. Please respectful toward other contributors. Thank you.