Hi! Welcome Back and Stay Tune! Pete Buttigieg says he will not repent for loving his husband - Mukah Pages : Media Marketing Make Easy With 24/7 Auto-Post System. Find Out How It Was Done!

Header Ads

Pete Buttigieg says he will not repent for loving his husband

TwitterFacebook

Presidential hopeful Pete Buttigieg isn't in the mood to back down. 

The Indiana mayor has endured multiple homophobic attacks in recent weeks. But in an interview with columnist Jonathan Capehart at New York City's 92nd Street Y Wednesday night, Buttigieg didn't minimize his relationship with his husband, Chasten Buttigieg.

"What would you say to the Franklin Grahams of the world, the Mike Pences of the world, who have an issue with the LGBTQ community?" Capehart asked Buttigieg.

"I guess I would say that we all have a lot to repent for," Buttigieg said. "I have a lot to repent for when it comes to my marriage: Moments when I've not been as caring as I should be, moments when I've been selfish, moments when I've said a harsh word that I wish I could take back. But one thing that I absolutely should not be repentant for, in the context of my marriage, is the fact that I'm in love with my husband." Read more...

More about Homophobia, 2020 Presidential Election, Pete Buttigieg, Culture, and Web Culture

✍ Source : ☕ Mashable

To continue reading click link or copy to web server. :

(✿◠‿◠)✌ Mukah Pages : 👍 Making Social Media Marketing Make Easy Through Internet Auto-Post System. Enjoy reading and don't forget to 👍 Like & 💕 Share!


No comments

Comments are welcome and encouraged on this site. Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional will be deleted. Including link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.

Comments including profanity and containing language that could deemed offensive will also deleted. Please respectful toward other contributors. Thank you.