Hi! Welcome Back and Stay Tune! Facebook post 'written' by lost stuffed animal will make you ugly cry - Mukah Pages : Media Marketing Make Easy With 24/7 Auto-Post System. Find Out How It Was Done!

Header Ads

Facebook post 'written' by lost stuffed animal will make you ugly cry

TwitterFacebook

Perhaps the internet has merits after all.

A Facebook post seeking to reunite a lost stuffed animal with its owner is charming cold online hearts this week. Why? It's written in the voice of the stuffed animal itself. 

Wow, will it destroy you!

In the letter, the toy tells its harrowing tale: it was dropped in the Bradley International Airport in Connecticut and became separated from its owner.

"Because of the fall I have amnesia, so I don't remember my name, my families [sic] name, or my little friend's name," the note reads.

"I know my little buddy is probably missing me and is heartbroken," it continues. "I'm very sad as well... So if anybody in the Facebook World recognizes me, please help me find my family."  Read more...

More about Facebook, Kids, Culture, and Web Culture

✍ Source : ☕ Mashable

To continue reading click link or copy to web server. :

(✿◠‿◠)✌ Mukah Pages : 👍 Making Social Media Marketing Make Easy Through Internet Auto-Post System. Enjoy reading and don't forget to 👍 Like & 💕 Share!


No comments

Comments are welcome and encouraged on this site. Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional will be deleted. Including link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.

Comments including profanity and containing language that could deemed offensive will also deleted. Please respectful toward other contributors. Thank you.