Hi! Welcome Back and Stay Tune! I binged all of Phoebe Waller-Bridge's 'Crashing' in a day and you should too - Mukah Pages : Media Marketing Make Easy With 24/7 Auto-Post System. Find Out How It Was Done!

Header Ads

I binged all of Phoebe Waller-Bridge's 'Crashing' in a day and you should too

TwitterFacebook

About a month ago, I was talking to a friend about TV when she expressed her effusive love for Crashing. I was puzzled, but not unappreciative; I've watched both seasons of Pete Holmes' cute comedy about comedy, and while it's not something I rewatch intently, I respected her unlikely enthusiasm.

Except that she was talking about a different show entirely.

Crashing rang a bell because it also happens to be the title of a short-lived U.K. comedy from Fleabag's Phoebe Waller-Bridge. A day later, I had binged it all, and my friend was correct: This show is delightful.

More about Entertainment, Television, Netflix, Comedy, and Streaming

✍ Source : ☕ Mashable

To continue reading click link or copy to web server. :

(✿◠‿◠)✌ Mukah Pages : 👍 Making Social Media Marketing Make Easy Through Internet Auto-Post System. Enjoy reading and don't forget to 👍 Like & 💕 Share!


No comments

Comments are welcome and encouraged on this site. Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional will be deleted. Including link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.

Comments including profanity and containing language that could deemed offensive will also deleted. Please respectful toward other contributors. Thank you.