Hi! Welcome Back and Stay Tune! How male video game characters awakened my sexuality as a teen girl - Mukah Pages : Media Marketing Make Easy With 24/7 Auto-Post System. Find Out How It Was Done!

Header Ads

How male video game characters awakened my sexuality as a teen girl

TwitterFacebook

Editor's note: The internet has changed how kids learn about sex, but sex ed in the classroom still sucks. In Sex Ed 2.0, Mashable explores the state of sex ed and imagines a future where digital innovations are used to teach consent, sex positivity, respect, and responsibility.

As a 12-year-old girl, I didn’t quite know what to make of the sensations that overcame me when I played Prince of Persia: Sands of Time.

It felt like butterflies, only they fluttered much lower in my stomach, rising like a hot wave all the way up my body. If I’d looked in the mirror, my cheeks would’ve flushed scarlet.

The Prince was my first-ever sexy male video game protagonist crush. But he was far from my last. A desire to bang virtual leading men became a common thread for most of my favorite and formative gaming experiences in girlhood. Read more...

More about Entertainment, Video Games, Sex And Relationships, Assassin S Creed, and God Of War

✍ Source : ☕ Mashable

To continue reading click link or copy to web server. :

(✿◠‿◠)✌ Mukah Pages : 👍 Making Social Media Marketing Make Easy Through Internet Auto-Post System. Enjoy reading and don't forget to 👍 Like & 💕 Share!


No comments

Comments are welcome and encouraged on this site. Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional will be deleted. Including link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.

Comments including profanity and containing language that could deemed offensive will also deleted. Please respectful toward other contributors. Thank you.