Hi! Welcome Back and Stay Tune! 33-YEAR-OLD RESTAURANT MANAGER IN M’SIA HITS RM33MIL - Mukah Pages : Media Marketing Make Easy With 24/7 Auto-Post System. Find Out How It Was Done!

Header Ads

33-YEAR-OLD RESTAURANT MANAGER IN M’SIA HITS RM33MIL

PETALING JAYA – A caring son was rewarded with RM33.7 million when his Lucky Pick numbers hit the Grand Toto 6/63 jackpot during one of his regular visit to his parents over the weekend.

The winner, a 33-years old restaurant manager, told Sports Toto that he decided to try his luck when he was accompanying his mother to purchase the numbers at one of Sports Toto outlet near her house.

“So I bet my usual car registration numbers on Toto 4D, Toto 6D, and I also bought Lucky Pick tickets each on Power Toto 6/55, Supreme 6/58 and Grand Toto 6/63.

“I would always imagine about how I will spend the winnings if I struck a jackpot and my intuition was strong on that evening, which prompted me to check the results through my phone. I was shaking with joy when the lucky pick ticket I bought hit the jackpot,” he said when collecting the winnings recently.

The Lucky Pick numbers that won him the RM33.7 million jackpot are 35, 45, 49, 51, 52 and 53.

He said that he would share part of his winnings with his family members and would buy a new house, a sports car, go on vacation as well as use it on investments.

– Sundaily

.



from Malaysia Chronicle http://ift.tt/2bTmuA2

No comments

Comments are welcome and encouraged on this site. Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional will be deleted. Including link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.

Comments including profanity and containing language that could deemed offensive will also deleted. Please respectful toward other contributors. Thank you.