Hi! Welcome Back and Stay Tune! More screaming heard at ‘hysteria’ school - Mukah Pages : Media Marketing Make Easy With 24/7 Auto-Post System. Find Out How It Was Done!

Header Ads

More screaming heard at ‘hysteria’ school

smk-pengkalan-chepa-2
PENGKALAN CHEPA: Screaming and shouting continued to be heard at SMK Pengkalan Chepa 2 secondary school where more than 50 pupils and teachers have reportedly suffered mass hysteria, in which a “black figure” was seen.
The school, with an enrolment of 1,044 pupils and 84 teachers, was closed on Thursday, after three days of hysteria attacks, and reopened this morning under the observation of several religious teachers and Islamic medical practitioners.
However, Star Online said that waiting reporters and photographers outside the compound heard more screaming and shouting and again at 11am. They were not allowed to enter the school.
Earlier in the week, the principal, Siti Hawa Mat, had said that all the victims claimed to have seen a “black figure”. She told reporters that 25 pupils suffered the hysteria attacks on Monday, and 50 pupils and 11 teachers on Wednesday.
She said the school has since engaged the services of Islamic medical practitioners to help recover the situation, adding that this was the first such case that happened at the school since it was erected in 2001.
According to Star Online, school officials conducted a two-hour recital of Quranic verses and held prayers together with the students. It is believed that a Chinese bomoh from Perak and his team had also entered the school compound to assist.
A teacher, Norlailawati Ramli, who was affected on Wednesday was quoted by Astro Awani as saying:
“When I was holding one of the pupils, my arms felt extraordinarily heavy. I recited the istighfar. Things were truly out of control at the time. But after the pupil recovered and went home, I then felt as though someone was hanging on to the left side of my body. I saw flashes of black, like a black figure.”
Another teacher, Kamariah Ibrahim, she said she tried to recite verses from the Al-Qur’an when she realised that she was losing control of herself.
“I saw a black figure, like it was trying to enter my body, but my colleagues were surrounding me, reciting verses from the Al-Qur’an. I felt like my head was bloating, I felt numb and tears kept pouring down my face,” she was quoted as saying. “I silently recited the Ayatul Kursi, over and over again, then my head began to feel lighter after about an hour.”


Mukah Pages bring you trending news media with Free Malaysia Today http://ift.tt/1SKEneZ

No comments

Comments are welcome and encouraged on this site. Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional will be deleted. Including link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.

Comments including profanity and containing language that could deemed offensive will also deleted. Please respectful toward other contributors. Thank you.