Hi! Welcome Back and Stay Tune! Man Notices Husband Punching His Wife And Son In His Adjoining Car. How He Reacted Is Something He Never Expected. - Mukah Pages : Media Marketing Make Easy With 24/7 Auto-Post System. Find Out How It Was Done!

Header Ads

Man Notices Husband Punching His Wife And Son In His Adjoining Car. How He Reacted Is Something He Never Expected.

I was driving to school today and I saw a car to my front right. The man driving turned and violently punched the female passenger. Hard. Like, so hard her head looked like it was coming out the window. Then he turned to the backseat and violently punched his little boy in the face. In broad daylight, in traffic. It all happened so quickly and I just reacted. I put on my hazards and got behind him and started blaring my shitty little horn. He tried to lose me on the interstate but I stayed with him and called 911. I told them everything, what happened, where I was at, his license plate number, anything I could think of. I followed them to a Walmart where he drove up to the fire lane upfront and almost hit the building. He ran inside, she followed and they left the kid in the car. She had a bright red mark an her face and the little boy was crying and had a bloody nose and a red face. He hit them so hard. I stayed with the car, which was parked really illegally and waited for the police officers. I was shaking and crying because all I could think of was him hitting that little boy and I can't stop replaying it in my head. I gave them descriptions and my information. I told them I would give a statement if needed. They said they weren't able to find the parents inside but they had the little boy. I hope I saved him from something. I hope the mom sees this as an opportunity to get out of that situation. But more than anything, I hope I helped that little boy.

Share this if you think he did the right thing by following them and not ignoring a situation that could've ended a lot worse.

The post Man Notices Husband Punching His Wife And Son In His Adjoining Car. How He Reacted Is Something He Never Expected. appeared first on Worthytoshare.com.

>To continue reading click link or copy paste the links to web server http://ift.tt/2mdmUnw

✍ Source : ☕ Worthytoshare.com


Enjoy and dont forget to 👍 Like & 💕 Share!

No comments

Comments are welcome and encouraged on this site. Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional will be deleted. Including link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.

Comments including profanity and containing language that could deemed offensive will also deleted. Please respectful toward other contributors. Thank you.